Congratulations, you’re getting married!
Your wedding is all about your personal love story and celebrating it in a meaningful way.
As your celebrant, I want to get to know your personalities and what makes you tick. My promise is to create a ceremony that truly reflects who you are and what you love about each other.
I’ll also make sure that all the legal bits and pieces are lodged and ready for your big day. This way you can feel confident that everything will go as planned and approach your wedding day with a calm and relaxed mind.
I am a proud supporter of marriage equality in Australia and happily perform weddings for same sex couples.
My services include:
- As many meetings as you need and ongoing email and phone contact.
- Use of my online ceremony builder App Love Skript.
- An original and bespoke ceremony, written just for you.
- The completion of all necessary legal paperwork.
- I will solemnise you marriage according to the Laws of Australia.
- I will comply with the Australian Code of Practice for all registered Marriage Celebrants as set out by the Attorney General’s Department.
- Registration of your marriage with the relevant State Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Provision of my state-of-the-art PA system.
Renewal of vows
A recommitment ceremony is a wonderful way to express the love you have for your life partner. It may mark a significant anniversary or can be done at any other time.
A renewal of vows does not bear any legal significance. This means we are not bound by specific rules and can create something that’s completely bespoke, romantic and sentimental.
You’ll also receive a certificate and printed version of your ceremony as a memento.
Getting married interstate or abroad is an exciting alternative to the traditional wedding. I’m registered to perform legal weddings anywhere in Australia and also offer commitment ceremonies overseas. Get in touch and let’s start planning your adventure today.
Get in touch and let’s start planning your wedding today.